In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Government Information we inform you of our policy on privacy and personal data handling, and undertake the following commitment:
- We gather non-personal information such as browser type, operative system, and web pages visited, in order to help with the administration of our websites.
- The data we request in contact forms or any kind of form that appears on our website shall only be used to establish contact with you regarding your request or comment.
- We will not disclose, distribute, or market the data you enter in any of the forms within the website.
- Should you wish to be removed from our database, you may, at any time, request the deletion of your data by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to: Camino a Santa Teresa 1679, Jardines del Pedregal, Ãlvaro Obregón, Ciudad de México, 01900.
- Your request may be included within the statistical reports that are prepared for monitoring ProMéxico's institutional progress. However, these reports will be purely statistical and will not include information that enables to identify an individual.
- Your personal data may be provided to third parties strictly in accordance with the provisions of Article 22 of the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Government Information (http://inicio.ifai.org.mx/_catalogs/masterpage/Leyes.aspx).
- For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to: Camino a Santa Teresa 1679, Jardines del Pedregal, Ãlvaro Obregón, Ciudad de México, 01900.