- To promote the attraction of direct foreign investment and the export of goods and services, as well as the internationalization of Mexican companies in order to contribute to Mexico's economic and social development and strengthen the country's image as a strategic business partner.
- ProMéxico is and is recognized as an entity that is significant to the promotion of international businesses in Mexico and which fosters effective project development and conclusion.
ProMéxico presents itself as an entity with an adaptable culture due to the constant review and update of its standards of conduct. Its shared values are:
- Equality. At ProMéxico we promote the equality of inividuals without discrimination for gender, genre or cultural or social reasons of any kind, favoring equal rights for all. Laws and regulations are applied without expecting preferential treatment and promoting impartiality of actions, treating everyone equally.
- Social Commitment. The entity aims at promoting the country's benefit and improving social conditions, following the principle of the common good and contributing to sustainable development.
- Honesty and Transparency. ProMéxico adheres to the principles of honesty and transparency established by applicable laws. It strives to establish trust both inside and outside the entity, providing the public with information on its operation, contributing to a more and better informed society. In addition, it is subject to scrutiny by relevant fiscal bodies and governed individuals, being accountable for the exercise of its functions and thus contributing to the accountability of the federal public administration.
- Team Work. There is a bond between its collaborators, talent is shared and there is an interest for the projects of others. They are empowered to fulfill ProMéxico's goals and objectives, always striving for the satisfaction of its customers.
- Personal and Professional Balance. At ProMéxico, the integral balance of the individual directly affects the decision-making process and the achievement of goals. Various alternatives are offered for individuals who work in the entity to develop to their full potential, making rational and efficient use of resources, respecting its employees' private lives and social and family needs.